Human Resources @ Aarthika
- Along with the technical expertise, we assign equal importance to the behaviour and attitude of the employees.
- Lowest attrition rate and successful employee retention policies
- 55+ highly talented resources and the spirit to ‘enjoy’ along with work.
- Regular Skill development programmes and technical knowledge upgradation programmes for our employees.
- English speaking IT talent available for fulfilling projects at reasonable rates.
- Pool of resources include Business Analysts, Functional Consultants, Technical Consultants, Project Managers, Tech Lead, Developers, Designers, QA, Server Administrators etc.
- Attitude of the people at its best, we listen to our clients’ constructive suggestions.
- Swift scalability of adaptation skills of Resources
Infrastructure @ Aarthika
The infrastructure of Rain Concert comprises
Total Office Area:
Around 10,000 Sq. Ft. fully equipped state - of- the - art facility at our Offshore Development Centers in India.
Technopark, Kerala (India) (by April 2009) >|< 4,000 sq. ft. >|< 50+ Persons >|<
Offshore Development Centre, Corporate Management Group, Sales offices
Trivandrum, Kerala (India) >|< 6,000 sq.ft >|< 50+ persons >|< Registered Office, Development & Knowledge Center
Hardware Infrastructure @ Aarthika
- 50+ full blown workstations for software development, testing and support facilities.
- Closed cabins for Managers to ensure confidential meetings with clients.
- State-of-the-art, fully integrated studio for Multimedia Productions, Games and Animations.
- High-end workstations, cards and infrastructure for professional Multimedia.
Internal Training Facilities @ Aarthika
In-house staff training facility to train 15 people at a time with LCD Projector, and other interactive tools.
Internet Connectivity @ Aarthika
We have high speed broadband connection for all our development facilities supported by a backup Broadband cable link, in case of failure in one line. These are of different service providers and the downtime due to this has been nil since we commenced operations.
Servers for application Hosting, Testing and Client presentation: For websites and application hosting, testing, client presentation, we have a shared hosting facility on a third party server and for sensitive data storage, we can set up co-location servers/ dedicated servers with best data centers with the latest Firewall installed.
Our internal hosting server on Real IP provides clients access to view the status of their development work on production servers at any phase of the development cycle, thereby providing complete transparency in our facility.
Communication Infrastructure @ Aarthika
- VOIP based phone, Telephone facilities to call into our clients globally and to receive calls into our office.
- Telephone Conferencing facilities .
- Direct contact to all key contact persons
- Online collaboration tools like Webex, Gotomeeting and Teamviewer for Online demo, training, user acceptance and collaboration.
- Video conferencing facility for interaction between our teams and with our clients internationally.
- 24 x 7 Voice over IP calling facility is available for cost effective calls to our clients globally for extended discussions on projects.
From the Front Desk to the CEO, most of our office team members are available on instant messengers making our team more accessible to our clients than their own team on a separate floor of the same building.
Contingency and Disaster recovery
The physical infrastructure at all our development facilities has been planned in a manner such that practically nothing has been left to chance. All foreseeable contingencies have been taken into consideration and consequently have been planned for.
An offsite location with 40 seat capacity has been created in the registered office facility, for any kind of eventuality, should the main center be rendered unusable. Power supply at the main center as well as the offsite location has inbuilt redundancies so that work remains unaffected due to power disruption.
Accessibility and Security
Depending upon the criticality of the area and the services within, different types of physical and access restrictions have been imposed within the development centers so that our clients can be absolutely certain that their data, systems and processes and other confidential information, including IPRs (Intellectual Property Rights) do not get circulated, inadvertently or otherwise.
For certain very sensitive projects undertaken by us, we have implemented even stricter security systems, including isolation of the project area from the rest of the center, secured physical access to the project area and many more.
We have implemented Data Security and Access Control software in our facility, to confidential and secured data of our client, which is in production and development servers at our facility. It includes secured data in removable media as well as on the hard disks.
We are committed to protecting Client Data and IPR. Information-related risks are identified, evaluated and controlled through establishing an Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on prevalent best practices and international standards. The organization has a well defined risk management framework. The importance attached to Information Security by RCTL Board is demonstrated by the establishment of a dedicated Information Security team (Information Security Committee) consisting of a Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Lead ISMS Auditor and a Certified Vulnerability Analyst.
The Information Security Procedures implemented take care of the entire gamut of information related security which includes the following
1. Physical and environmental security
2. Security for Communications and Operations management
3. Protection against malicious code
4. Network security
5. Secure Media handling
6. Access control for Network, Operating System and Application
7. Disaster Recovery and Continuity Management
8. Compliance with legal requirements
The organization is in the process of obtaining ISMS certification based on ISO 27001.