- Client needs to provide well - defined requirements
- Scope of services will be discussed and agreed upon
- There is a standard change request procedure for any palpable changes
Our fixed time, fixed price model offers customers low-risk option and can be utilized once the scope and specifications of the project are categorically spelt out. This model guarantees on-time, on-budget delivery of projects. Deliverables, Costs and Timelines are clearly defined in Fixed Time, Fixed-Price engagements.
Rain Concert follows a phased approach that includes scoping, development, implementation and business support. Combining the Fixed Time, Fixed Price model with our Solutions center, we offer customers a tremendous advantage on the cost front.
This model is tailor made for Customers with clear cut requirements and project schedules. Under this option, the customer pays a pre-negotiated fixed price for the complete project, which in turn is linked to well-defined deliverables. For any change in scope, a predefined fixed hourly rate agreed upon at the beginning of the project is paid. For any change a standard ‘change request procedure’ is in place.
T & M Model
- When scope and requirements are not well defined
- Daily Reporting/ Weekly reporting
- Can form offshore project teams and Project Management
When scope, specification and implementation plans of a software development project are not easy to define at the outset, Pay by Hour and Resources Model becomes an attractive option.
Under this model, you pay as per use of the hourly development efforts.where we define the business model and work hand-in-hand with our client for execution of end-to-end project. Once the scope is frozen, the Pay by hour and Resources project also gets converted to the Fixed Price Model. We have very strict Project Management and Reporting practices whereby task sheets are generated on a daily / weekly basis for each developer on the project.
For this business model, Rain Concert forms project teams comprising of required team members, project managers, with equipment and infrastructure based on project requirements. Customers pay a monthly charge based on the size and composition of the team. This model offers the flexibility to balance team size and project workloads. Most of our Onsite services (unless it is part of a Fixed Time, Fixed Price Project) rely on this business model. Rain Concert could bid for partial phases of a project on a Fixed Time, Fixed Price basis and the remaining parts on a T & M (Time and Material) basis. In such engagements, the Client has complete flexibility in using our associates in tasks that match their area of expertise.
Rain Concert provides knowledgeable, skilled, motivated, energetic and competent consultants who work seamlessly as part of client teams to provide quality solutions. Our consultants are handpicked after assessing their technical, communication and interpersonal skills. We keep our consultants on the cutting edge of information technology by providing them with ongoing advanced training and skill-building workshops.
Dedicated Offshore Development center
- Extension of the customer's software engineering facility
- Strong Communication systems
- A Dedicated team, project manager and customized delivery methodology
- Trainings and development of team as per client requirements
- Customer having the Full control over the team
- Team can comprise of business analysts, functional consultants, technical consultants, project managers, tech lead, developers, designers, QA, server administrators etc.
- Can build a new team, recruit local talents as required by client, and client can having key role in the selection procedures
A dedicated Development Center, which is an extension of the customer's software engineering facility, is popular among customers, who are looking at long-term gains from offshore outsourcing.
In this model, Rain Concert reserves resources, equipment and infrastructure exclusively for the customer. While such a model is normally for a pre-determined minimal period of time, it allows the client to leverage the talent pool of Rain Concert, the cost effectiveness of such an offering and superiority of our Project Management.
We jointly identify and define the team along with our customer and have full transparency, access and control on the team along with our customer whereby the dedicated team works as extension of the customer’s development team. We have successfully implemented this concept for more than 10 software product companies across the globe thereby enabling them to obtain a sustainable advantage over their competition and providing them possibilities of supernormal savings in their development costs.
We partner with our clients to invest in replicating their IT environments, training our teams, setting up communication & security systems and integrating our development processes with theirs to ensure that the offshore team is an efficient and seamless extension of the client's development facilities. We also invest in creating a pool of additional resources that can be used to augment the team at any time. An add on as a result is a system which optimizes employee productivity, and offers Clients attractive long-term rates and you too can realize what we have on offer for our clients on a long-term basis.
This model works best for
- Software product development companies for whom we set up end-to-end development and dedicated support facility working as extension of client’s team.
- Existing overseas Software development houses for whom we set up extension of client teams in India for IT companies globally. In this model also we work with a dedicated team.
- Dynamically changing scope requirements. For clients who are in dynamic industries the scope of work keeps changing even while we develop the application, this model works best as we don’t go back and forth for every change request that gets specified.
- For clients who wish to associate with us for the long term, this is the best model where savings upwards of 40% on costs can be achieved.
Dedicated Team Creation => Onsite to Offshore Knowledge Transition => Offshore Process Definition => Offshore Simulation of Development Environment and Processes => Offshore Project Execution => Review the project deliverables and identify the weak areas of the implementation if any, and correct.
Hire- a- Resource Model
- Well defined requirements and task allocation to be done by the Client Manager
- For short term projects
- When only the service of a particular resource is required
- Project manager offered for hiring 2 or more resources
This is basically intended for smaller projects, where the Client requires a developer or a designer, a tester, a server administrator or a Project Manager etc, for a particular period of time. Here, the Onsite Project Manager or the technical representative of the Client has to allocate tasks and manage the developer directly. Incase two or more resources are hired, then Rain Concert would provide a Project Manager to streamline communications and manage the pool of resources to the Client/ Client Manager. The payment can be done per resource fixed as agreed, or pay by hour.